[okfn-labs] Open Access Button Hackday 7-8th September! Sign up!

Jenny Molloy jenny.molloy at okfn.org
Thu Aug 29 08:55:17 UTC 2013

Hi Joe and David

Great idea! I'm copying in the open science and open access mailing lists
as well, Mike Taylor who is a member of these lists started a site called
Who Needs Access? http://whoneedsaccess.org/ containing interviews and
features on people who have been hindered by a lack of access to research
(as well as those who have been helped by open access). Perhaps there might
be scope for combining our efforts and helping out on your initiative!

Jenny