[okfn-labs] [Open-access] Open Access Button Hackday 7-8th September! Sign up!

Open Access Button oabutton at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 13:55:06 UTC 2013

Hi Jenny!

Thanks for cc'ing! We know about, and love Who Needs Access! In fact we
spoke about it very early in the project - the personal story aspect of our
idea actually probably has it's inspiration from there. We haven't spoken
about it recently but I think a collaboration there would be very natural.

At the moment we're just trying to get it up and running in a form which is
feasible for users! Hence why we need the hackathon (once again please sign
up<http://oabutton.wordpress.com/2013/08/27/oa-button-hackathon-7-8th-september/>
even
if you'd like to hack remotely)

Great Peter! We'll release location soon, just seeing if we can get C4CC or
if we're going to use our back-up. That's one reason why it's important to
sign up!

Thanks,

Joe

--
Open Access Project Lead : Twitter <https://twitter.com/OA_Button>:
Blog<http://oabutton.wordpress.com/> :
Github <https://github.com/oabutton> : Google
Group<https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en-GB#!forum/open-access-button-general>:
Medsin-UK
is a registered charity tackling global and local health inequalities.
Registered charity number: 1111824