[okfn-labs] PyBossa - an application where users upload data

Paweł Szczęsny ps at pawelszczesny.org
Thu Aug 29 07:55:54 UTC 2013

Dear all,

I am building an application server with PyBossa for a specific
project where users are requested to complete several different types
of tasks along the course of the project. One of the first type of
task is "data contribution" where users are supposed to upload images,
enter text and numbers. The collected data will be later used in
annotation tasks.

Is there any example PyBossa app where users' contribution is uploaded
and re-used? If not (I couldn't find it), can you give me some hints
as where to start?

Best wishes
PS

---