[okfn-labs] Authoring an informal review of PDF wrangling tools

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Dec 17 17:06:35 UTC 2013

Propose: collaborative authoring of a review of PDF wrangling tools and
services to go on Labs log and utilizing the diverse experience of list
members.

*Draft in progress at: http://pad.okfn.org/p/labs-post-pdf-tools
<http://pad.okfn.org/p/labs-post-pdf-tools>*

*Please dive in :-)*

Context: Following recent thread about PDF wrangling I wanted to suggest
turning existing notes we have about PDF tools and services (see this idea
issue <https://github.com/okfn/okfn.github.com/issues/155>) into a full
post.

I feel this could be a good collaborative editing opportunity as lots of
people have knowledge and experience with PDF tools :-)

Rufus