[okfn-labs] the annotator - annotateit.org server errors

Michael Bauer michael.bauer at okfn.org
Fri Jan 4 16:22:49 UTC 2013

Hi,

Thought about using the annotator for a new small project I'm working on
(it contains tons of text...) however I ran into several wierd issues with
annotateit.org:

When trying to save an annotation, annotator tells me that it can't create
the annotation (it shows up in annotateit.org though).

If I reload the same page - the annotation can not be found...

Sometimes I receive internal server errors on annotateit.org (actually
rather frequently).

Are these issues connected?

Michael

--
Data Wrangler with the Open Knowledge Foundation (OKFN.org)
GPG/PGP key: http://tentacleriot.eu/mihi.asc