[okfn-labs] the annotator - annotateit.org server errors

Stefan Wehrmeyer stefan.wehrmeyer at okfn.org
Fri Jan 4 17:10:14 UTC 2013

Hi Michael,

annotateit.org is running on Heroku at the moment and it's rather unstable (every second request ends up as 500).

The underlying cause is unclear and I was kind of tasked by Rufus to investigate.
However, I'm pretty swamped until the 20th and have no access to the machine yet.

To (not) answer your question:
I don't know if these issues are connected, but frequent 500er have been observed before and are suspected to be a deployment issue.

Cheers
Stefan