[okfn-labs] Looking for Python developer

Joris Pekel joris.pekel at okfn.org
Tue Jan 15 19:39:00 UTC 2013

Dear all,

Today I was talking with a person who is involved in the Europeana Version
2 project. They are planning to develop an open source tagging game that
cultural institutions can easily embed and use to get more metadata about
their collection. Now, the developer who we had in mind does not have time
in the coming months. We are therefore looking for an experienced Python
developer who can help out. Living in the Netherlands would be perfect, but
not a necessity. Affiliation with the cultural heritage sector and/or
Europeana is also very welcome.

Please let me know if you know of any suitable candidates.

All the best,

--
Joris Pekel
Community Coordinator