[okfn-labs] Commons Technology Summit - Draft ideas

Jonas Öberg jonas at shuttleworthfoundation.org
Thu Jul 18 16:03:38 UTC 2013

Thanks Rufus!

Laura - do you have time for a quick Skype call next week?

I'm very happy with all comments and thoughts so far - including the 14
people who have expressed an interest! Will try to regurgitate this soonest
and bring to a form where we can circulate this further, as per Rufus and
Michael's suggestion.

Sincerely,
Jonas