[okfn-labs] Open Courts went live in Slovakia

Julius Chrobak julius at mingle.io
Tue Jul 30 13:48:31 UTC 2013

Hi Matej,

This is truly awesome. I'm particularly excited about it because I'm from Slovakia (but living in Switzerland now) and I'm happy to support this project.

I'm a co-founder of a service which provides a generic query API for Open Data - mingle.io. I'll happy to discuss with you potential partnership for implementing and supporting your API (http://otvorenesudy.sk/api). Our technology is open source (https://github.com/ostap/comp) and you could use it to expose your data through an advanced query HTTP interface. The second option would be to offload your API completely to mingle.io. We would host the data and handle the requests for you. This way the developers would be able mix your data with any other data sources right within the mingle.io.

I'm also very much interested in what data is behind and how you collected it. I'd like to see something similar done for Switzerland.

If you are interested, please contact me directly on my phone to discuss this further.

Regards,
Julius Chrobak
t.: +41 44 830 00 33
@julochrobak