[okfn-labs] okfnlabs rebranding

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Jun 27 16:57:51 UTC 2013

Just wanted to report that most of these got fixed - in large part
thanks to Andy Lulham's efforts. Notes inline below ...

On 29 May 2013 16:07, Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org> wrote:

> On 29 May 2013 04:55, Tom Morris <tfmorris at gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

>> - main page is too long -- I don't need to see blog posts from the summer of 2012
>

> Easy fix - please open an issue.

Fixed.

>> - logo doesn't work at icon res (looks fine full res) and, I think, is squished horizontally
>
> Hmmm does not happen to me in chrome. Definitely must fix. Please open an issue with browser details ...

About to be fixed ...

>> - projects page just spins forever "loading data"

Fixed. Projects page is now revamped and pure jekyll with no js.

>> - events page lists 6+ month old events from 2012
>

> We should start running this off blog posts.

Have not switched this yet but hope to soon (some odd jekyll issues
with adding categories to posts). This prototype hangouts page is
already running off posts:

http://okfnlabs.org/events/hangouts/

Rufus