[okfn-labs] okfnlabs rebranding

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Jun 27 17:23:52 UTC 2013

Hi,

The theme and css has evolved a bit (e.g. extras for the projects and
members page) which would make a bit of work to re-integrate but if
people were a strong +1 on a reversion to the "darker" theme we could
definitely do that. So options, roughly are:

1. Leave as is
2. Revert to previous theme (with some updates)
3. Enhance or mod current them (or older theme) in, as yet,
unspecified ways - add dancing robots, data hodge-podge machines etc
:-)

Also, would anyone be up for helping make any relevant changes?

Rufus