[okfn-labs] proposal for crowdsourcing model to create location-based open-data

Mohammed Saleh mhssuliman at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 4 11:50:42 UTC 2013

Dear All
we working in a crowdsourcing project , that could help make implemnting the project of  OKF more
easier .
The core idea , is  merging google map with the wiki technology in an attempt to build
an updated crowdsourcing model , by this we will gurantee ( updated   flow of information )
unlike crowdmap and Ushahidi , the content here is open for updateing by anyone
the project will be powerfull in creating open data specially that is Location-based .

I posting this here , want to know  your opinions ?

Regards
Mohammed Hashim