[okfn-labs] crowdsourcing platform for academic journals

Ross Mounce ross.mounce at okfn.org
Wed May 15 22:30:04 UTC 2013

Hi Liang,

This is really cool. Thanks for sharing it with us.

I'm copying your message across the to open-science and open-access mailing
lists because I think they might also be interested in this.

I'd like to see the Publisher details added, as well as DOI range (hard!).
There's a whole load of OA journals & their RSS feeds we could add from
DOAJ with a bit of data munging I think.

Very promising...

Ross