[okfn-labs] frictionless data and CitySDK

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue May 21 19:06:30 UTC 2013

Hi Job,

Good to hear from you. We'd be very happy to hear more about City SDK and
see how it might connect with data.okfn.org etc.

Rufus

--
*

Rufus Pollock

Founder and Co-Director | skype: rufuspollock |
@rufuspollock<https://twitter.com/rufuspollock>

Empowering through Open Knowledge
http://okfn.org/ | @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN> | OKF on
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>|