[okfn-labs] Maker Nights

Alioune Dia dia.aliounes at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 20:08:36 UTC 2013

Yah, I understand Now :) , this is an approche And The Api caller can build csv
files based on The json response :
{
    "event": {
        "type": "National",
        "description": "22 apr 2009 national election"
    },
    "voting_district": {
        "code": "10590006",
        "ward": "http://iec.code4sa.org/wards/1/"
    },
    "party": {
        "name": "A PARTY"
    },
    "votes": 0
},
{
    "event": {
        "type": "National",
        "description": "22 apr 2009 national election"
    },
    "voting_district": {
        "code": "10590006",
        "ward": "http://iec.code4sa.org/wards/1/"
    },
    "party": {
        "name": "AFRICAN CHRISTIAN DEMOCRATIC PARTY"
    },
    "votes": 9
}

But for our use case I prefer juste something like that , because as
you can see there are some reondances between two even  items
( code for exemple).I prefer a json response like that.

{
   "type": "National",
   "resource_url" : "/path/to/download/file/",
   "licence" : "GPL",
   "extras" : ""
}
And perhaps some others usefulls informations like the #licences#
and /or informations about the #data providers# .

--Ad