[okfn-labs] Maker Nights

Adi Eyal adi at code4sa.org
Tue Nov 19 19:40:01 UTC 2013

For the current toy API that you're looking at, I have only included
the 2009 general elections. We've had 4 general elections and 4
municipal elections since 1994 so there are more sources to add. The
documentation is lacking but you can find the original source file if
you poke around
https://github.com/Code4SA/elections-api/blob/master/fabfile.py.

Do you think that
http://localhost:8000/results/?voting_district=10590006 currently
returns a paginated json file - e.g.
http://iec.code4sa.org/results/?voting_district=10590006. Is that what
you mean? Or do you think an actual flattened csv file might also be
useful?

Adi