[okfn-labs] "Data Issues" - an experiment in reporting and tracking issues with datasets using github issues

Chris Mear chrismear at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 11:38:55 UTC 2013

By default, the creator of the issue, people who comment on the issue, and
the people with 'collaborator' access to the repository automatically get
notified of updates to issues.

However, any GitHub user can 'follow' a specific issue by using the
notification button at the bottom of the issue page (even if they are not
participating in the issue). Or, to receive notifications about all the
issues on a repository, you can 'watch' the repository via the button near
the top of the repository home page.

Chris