[okfn-labs] Data Protocols Site Upgrade

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Oct 25 12:12:46 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Labs member Paul Fitzpatrick and I have recently reworked the Data
Protocols website:

http://dataprotocols.org/

We've updated it to run off github pages and markdown rather than
readthedocs and restructured text. (More on this in the
issue<https://github.com/dataprotocols/dataprotocols/issues/20>
)

The primary reason for the change was to make it easier to manage and
contribute (in particular, we can now split specific proposals, for example
Data Packages, into their own repo if we want to).

We've also taken the opportunity to overhaul and improve the theme. Any
feedback and suggestions for improvements are warmly welcome.

Lastly, if you're interested in Data Protocols on an ongoing basis there is
a dedicated mailing list at:

Regards,

Rufus