[okfn-labs] CrowdCrafting application to get more info on Public Bodies (starting with EU)

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Oct 29 08:53:09 UTC 2013

Hi Daniel (and all others interested!),

On PublicBodies.org many entries lack good descriptions. I think this would
be a great opportunity to use CrowdCrafting.org

As a starting point we could focus just on the EU which has a relatively
limited number of Bodies (just 129 at the moment):

http://publicbodies.org/eu

We already have URLs so all we would need is for the app to take that URL
and prompt users to enter a short description (1-2 paragraphs) (probably
copied from the source website). There's more in this issue here:

https://github.com/okfn/publicbodies/issues/35

What do you think?

Rufus
*