[okfn-labs] [ANN] TimeMapper - Create Elegant TimeMaps from Google Spreadsheets in seconds

Alioune Dia dia.aliounes at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 10:05:33 UTC 2013

Thank Ruff , we are using TimeMapper to experiment a new project to
map history of senegal,  we are using a  local backend file
https://github.com/senegalouvert/senegalhistory  for this moment , not
Gdocs Backend . We have juste started this project Here
ThanK for Good job you  are doing .

Alioune Dia  | OKFNSn