[okfn-labs] Publicbodies Greece

Bratsas char.brat at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 03:51:00 UTC 2013

Hi all from the airplane Waiting to flight

We have started a group of more than 10 people that documents the Greek Public Sector registry, currently available only as a PDF document

We believe that it is necessary for Greece, given that the restructuring of the Greek PS has begun without first knowing what's already in place. Public servants are retired without knowing if a specific publice service needs staff.

Our final aim is to RDFize so we started with the PublicBodies cvs
See you soon

Sent from my iPhone
-------
Dr Charalampos Bratsas
-------
Web Science Program
Mathematics Department
Aristotle University
Thessaloniki 54124
Greece
Tel:  +30 2310 997897
     +30 6974317051
Fax:  +30 2310 997929
Twitter: @bratsas
E-mail:  cbratsas at math.auth.gr
------
A.U.Th. Semantic Web Unit scientific advisory board
http://www.swu.auth.gr
-------
OKFN Greece Local Coordinator
blog: http://gr.okfn.org