[okfn-labs] Web Library project

SEA labs sealabs at xs4all.nl
Mon Aug 11 15:30:35 UTC 2014

Hello all,

I have finally been able to work on a project that I had
in mind for the past years. It is supposed to help me to
keep track of the things that I come across on the internet,
without having to search dozens of directories and my laptop
to find it.

But now that I have finished a first prototype, the scope
is broadening by the day and I might as well see how this
could be useful to more people. The people I have shown
this to, however, all had a reason not to be able to use
it, not even virtualbox.org.

Then I came across OKF and thought there might be people who
can use it and that working with OKF might increase the
probability of feedback.

Please find the Node.js package here and the manual:

https://www.sealabs.eu:50000/lw/localweb-rel-0.0.1.zip
https://www.sealabs.eu:50000/lw/localweb-manual.html

Although it is just a prototype, intended to capture real
requirements, it may already be useful for building collections.

If you know about Node.js it is easy to install and
I can also provide a VirtualBox VM of production versions
if that is practice at OKF.

Kind regards,
Gert van Velzen

LI: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/gert-van-velzen/1/479/984