[okfn-labs] Editing CSV files with ReclineJS

José Félix Ontañón felixonta at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 20:03:31 UTC 2014

Hi Alioune!

Thanks for your help, the slickgrid test file was really helpfull but as I
don't know the column names from a CSV file the user is uploading I don't
grasp how to use the columnsEditor SlickGrid option ...

Is there a ways to tweak Slickgrid to mark every single column as editable
by default?
Cheers!

http://about.me/fontanon