[okfn-labs] Editing CSV files with ReclineJS

Alioune Dia dia.aliounes at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 20:55:32 UTC 2014

Hi José

2014/1/9 José Félix Ontañón <felixonta at gmail.com>

> Hi Alioune!
>
> Thanks for your help, the slickgrid test file was really helpfull but as I
> don't know the column names from a CSV file the user is uploading I don't
> grasp how to use the columnsEditor SlickGrid option ...

Is there a ways to tweak Slickgrid to mark every single column as editable
> by default?
> Cheers!

mAYBE , But I 'am really not sure if it is possible to specify an editable
default  mode  for all field ,  But In all examples I found you need to
tell
slickgrid  the type of editor and the name of the field/column. But you
can know the name of field/column even If the file is uploaded by using
backend to parse it

 https://github.com/okfn/recline/blob/master/src/backend.csv.js

I hope that The reclinejs developer will give you more information on how
you can customize grid with less hack .

--Ad