[okfn-labs] Data Packager - a web app for tabular data packages

Alioune Dia dia.aliounes at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 15:47:33 UTC 2014

Hi Sean Hammond , what did you expect to us , I  will be happy to work on
it some time :).Did you have any
timeline of things to do, list of  bug to fix , .I can not  work on full
time on it, but I will do my best .

So I have some questions: it seem like that you need to have an instance of
ckan running To get datapackages work , Why ?Why not a standalone app ? .
generally people need to create a json packages for use in third party
app different of ckan .

http://github.com/aliounedia
--Ad