[okfn-labs] Parliamentary Monitoring Software

Adi Eyal adi at code4sa.org
Thu May 22 21:53:11 UTC 2014

Thanks Tim

I love the poplus suite of tools but they don't quite fit in this case
(apart from popit). If you're interested, the site that I am looking
at re-building is http://pmg.org.za - it is very document heavy and
less focused on direct citizen engagement. There is an overwhelming
temptation to find a CMS (this one is written in Joomla) and build
from scratch. I'm trying to resist the urge and want to find an
existing tool that I can use and hopefully contribute to.

Adi