[okfn-labs] Parliamentary Monitoring Software

Adi Eyal adi at code4sa.org
Thu May 22 22:12:30 UTC 2014

The main objects in the system are: bills, committees, MPs. There are
two types of content: structured (e.g. bill status) and documents
related to bills and committees (lots and lots of documents, including
500gb of audio recordings). Documents have some metadata associated
with them and the short-term plan does not include scraping those
documents for additional information (apart from free text search).

Regards
Adi

--
Adi Eyal
Director

phone: +27 78 014 2469
skype: adieyalcas
linkedin: http://za.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Adi/Eyal
web: http://www.code4sa.org
twitter: @soapsudtycoon

For more information on how to participate in the open data community
in South Africa, go to: http://www.code4sa.org/#community