[okfn-labs] Data validation reporting

Ross Jones ross at servercode.co.uk
Wed Nov 19 11:05:23 UTC 2014

Oh I see.  If it’s any use, the csvlint user stories from the workshops that were run are at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiswT8ko8hb4dERHUVBKYlBZVnlYSHI5M2V1TVpodlE&usp=sharing#gid=0 <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiswT8ko8hb4dERHUVBKYlBZVnlYSHI5M2V1TVpodlE&usp=sharing#gid=0>

Ross