[okfn-labs] SEC EDGAR scraping experience?

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich at pudo.org
Mon Oct 6 10:20:24 UTC 2014

Hey all,

so I’ve done a bit of hacking on this over the weekend, but unfortunately the overlap between what I need (metadata and full-text indexing) and what the existing data package focusses on (XBRL key figures), isn’t very large. In any case, I’ve made the code snippets available here: https://github.com/pudo/edgar

By the way, the resource.org snippets look really, really useful - thanks!

- Friedrich