[okfn-labs] Setting out a Tech Vision and Strategy

Seth Woodworth seth at sethish.com
Fri Apr 10 17:39:46 UTC 2015

Some comments added.

re: precluding the use of free software. / stef

I agree that OKFN should support the use of free software.  When free
software tools exist, they should come first in documentation, integration
and expected workflow.  I do not agree that OKFN should preclude the use of
non-free tools, nor insist upon their use.