[okfn-labs] Open Knowledge Labs Hangout 2015 #1

Oleg Lavrovsky [Opendata.ch] oleg at opendata.ch
Tue Apr 14 17:11:09 UTC 2015

Hello there!* A reminder:*

After some delay (it's a busy spring..), we are holding the next Labs
Hangout on*Thursday, April 16* at* 1700-1800 BST* - check your time zone
<http://bit.ly/1GP79Zy>.

The call is an informal opportunity to present ideas and projects you're
working on - and ask others to contribute if you need some help! If you
want to share something, feel free to add to the agenda on Etherpad
<http://pad.okfn.org/p/labs-hangouts>.

If you are planning to join, it would also be great if you could add your
name and contacts on the Etherpad so we can send you a reminder just before
we start. More details are at the top of the pad, and in the JSON attached.
So update your calendars and sign up now:http://pad.okfn.org/p/labs-hangouts

On behalf of okfnlabs.org, looking forward to see & hear you next Thursday!

Oleg

*Opendata.ch* - Swiss Chapter of Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/>