[okfn-labs] further open science via the Mozilla Science Lab Global Sprint 2015

Philip Durbin philip_durbin at harvard.edu
Thu May 7 20:24:49 UTC 2015

http://www.mozillascience.org/global-sprint-2015 just hit my radar...

"Call for project ideas (open until May 11)

Anything related to doing or teaching open science is a fit for this
sprint. These can be tool-based, open educational resources or any other
project ideas that

1. further open science,

2. have ways for folks to get involved and make some progress over the
course of the sprint and

3. have someone available to coordinate the work before and at the sprint."

Not much time to add a project idea but I thought I'd pass this along in
case anyone is interested.

Phil

--
Philip Durbin