[okfn-labs] opening up what3words

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Fri May 15 10:05:03 UTC 2015

Ok, great to hear that it's not a very big technical challenge. Would you
be able to whip up an algorithm that, given a word list of length N and
with a steady sorting, would transform a lat/lon into three of these words
and back? I like the idea of basing it off the mechanism Maidenhead seems
to use, but extending that with the word list.

Cheers,

- Friedrich