[okfn-labs] Looking for help rebooting datapatterns.org

Daniel Fowler daniel.fowler at okfn.org
Wed Nov 4 10:57:59 UTC 2015

Hi Labs,

Data Patterns is a collection of tips, tricks and patterns for data work. Here's an example for liberating Microsoft Access tables.

http://datapatterns.org/pattern/liberating-access-databases/

We've recently started rebooting the site by translating the individual pattern pages to markdown, converting to Jekyll, and applying our Open Data Handbook/OpenSpending theme. We're still looking for some help on some simple tasks that will finish the job. Further down the line, we can start recruiting some editors and contributors and actually adding new content :).

If you’d like to help, leave a comment on the forum (https://discuss.okfn.org/t/looking-for-help-rebooting-datapatterns-org/1444) or, even better, work on some simple tasks here: https://github.com/okfn/datapatterns/issues

Cheers,

Dan