[okfn-labs] Labs Hangout, Monday 23 Nov 17:00 BST

Daniel Fowler daniel.fowler at okfn.org
Sun Nov 22 12:11:34 UTC 2015

Hey, Labs. It's been a while. I know lots of people have been doing interesting things in and around Labs, so let's hang out and talk about them!

More info here: https://discuss.okfn.org/t/tech-hangout-november-2015/1588

The hangout is an opportunity for folks to present projects and ideas and also to discuss any general Labs items such as improvements to website, events etc.

It’s super informal and anyone can come along and contribute. If you’d like specifically to present something please jump into the ether pad (https://pad.okfn.org/p/labs-hangouts) and add it to the agenda (slots are max 5m).

When: Monday 23 Nov 17:00 BST
What:

Frictionless Data and other projects we're working on

Where: The event link will be published here and on Twitter via @okfnlabs a few minutes before the hangout will start.

Apologies if this is too short notice, but we can try to schedule another before the end of the year :).

Cheers,

Dan

--
Daniel Fowler
daniel.fowler at okfn.org
+251 93 368 4124 | skype: dan.d.fowler  |  @danfowler
Open Knowledge International - A world where knowledge creates power for the many, not the few
http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn