[okfn-labs] okfn-labs Digest, Vol 64, Issue 2

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 19:17:38 UTC 2016

On Aug 5, 2016 11:22 AM, "dxadxa at yahoo.com" <dxadxa at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Yes I am able to read and ask for unsubscribing I did it 10 times it does
not work

Xavier  (and eventual people trying to leave this list),

See the end of the page, where is written "To unsubscribe from okfn-labs,
get a password reminder, or change your subscription options enter your
subscription email address".

What is it not working for you after this point?  Did you forget your
password?  You can ask for a password reminder doing exactly the same
process.

If you need help to unsubscribe, contact me in *private*, please.  Sorry,
you were a bit "noisy" and I though you were the real spammer here.  :P

My best regards.  Take care and be calm, please.  :)

Ceci