[okfn-labs] Labs Hangout Thursday 18 August: Dataship

Daniel Fowler daniel.fowler at okfn.org
Fri Aug 12 21:26:57 UTC 2016

Hello,

This is just a reminder that we're having our monthly Labs Hangout on
18 August at the normal hour (Thursday at 5pm London time).  Our
special guest will be Waylon Flinn who will talk about Dataship, a new
platform for in-browser data analysis (think Jupyter Notebooks, but
more collaborative).  The motivating goal behind Dataship is to make
it "as easy to share data and analysis as it is to share pictures of
your breakfast" :).

Give it a try: https://dataship.io/

Please register your interest in attending the hangout on the forum topic:

https://discuss.okfn.org/t/labs-hangout-august-2016/3372

Learn more about the project by reading our Case Study:

http://frictionlessdata.io/case-studies/dataship/

Cheers,

Dan