[OKFN-MENA] Welcome / Bienvenus / أهلاً و سهلاً

Rayna S rayna at hatewasabi.info
Mon Mar 3 23:35:03 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

I hope this finds you well :-) Thank you for joining and apologies for
the silence, been really busy over here.

My guess is I know each one of you subscribed on this list but it'd be
really great if you introduced yourselves ;-) I'm writing in English but
feel free to use Arabic and/or French if you feel more comfortable.

Before wishing you 'good night', I wanted to highlight this short
wrap-up: http://mena.okfn.org/?p=57 (quick summary with links of Open
Data Day #ODD14). Stay tuned, more is coming [*].

Speak soonish,
Rayna

[*] Includes yogurts. And secret contracts.