[OKFN-NL] Hi from Rotterdam

Sebastiaan ter Burg sebastiaan at ter-burg.nl
Thu Sep 13 20:24:21 UTC 2012

Hi Birgit,

welcome to the Netherlands. There's a lot of movement in the Netherlands,
but most information is only available in Dutch. I've made a list of
initiatives a while ago on the OKFN wiki:
http://wiki.okfn.org/Chapter/Netherlands.

I can recommend the EPSI calendar for an overview of the events, they
usually have all the events in the Netherlands too.

There has been an OKFN:LOCAL meetup before the summer and I'm planning
on organising another in October/November.

I'll be at the hackaton in Rotterdam on October 13, will you be there too?

Best,

Sebastiaan

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 3:54 PM, me at birgitbachler.com
<me at birgitbachler.com>wrote:

> Dear OKFN-NL readers,
>
> I am joining in here to get an idea what is happening regarding Open Data
> & Knowledge in the Netherlands right now?
>
> My name is Birgit Bachler, originally Austria, practicing artist, working
> in the field of new media.
> I am currently also developing an app for the Open Data initiative in
> Rotterdam right now.
>
> If interested this is my websites http://www.birgitbachler.com/
> Questions welcome,
>
> best