[OKFN-NL] Hi from Rotterdam

me at birgitbachler.com me at birgitbachler.com
Fri Sep 14 11:00:07 UTC 2012

Dear Sebastiaan,

thanks for the link. I've been staying in the NL for some years now, so Dutch is OK for me.
I am interesting in attending a OKFN:LOCAL meeting for sure - but we might meet each other in Rotterdam before.
The medialab moddr_ ( http://moddr.net/ ) where I currently work, is situated in WORM, where the hackathon is planned to take place and I might also present the app at that occasion.

Looking forward to meeting you - and perhaps others - there,

Birgit