[OKFN-NL] Hi from Rotterdam

Joris Pekel okfn.joris.pekel at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 27 09:01:57 UTC 2012

Hi Birgitte, and all,

Thanks for signing up, we hope to organise a meetup very soon.
For those of you who have not seen it, tomorrow is the Open Data Bootcamp
in Amsterdam

http://www.appsforamsterdam.nl/en/agenda/programma-open-data-bootcamp

It is a great way of meeting lots of people working with open data and get
a good sense about what is going on!

All the best,

Joris

Joris Pekel