[OKFN-NL] hibernated or death?

Posthumus, RA (Rense) (BZ/BBH) r.a.posthumus at minfin.nl
Fri Jan 20 09:08:29 UTC 2017

Hi Egon,

I don't see much activity.

A node can be in hibernation, but that doesn't mean that the work on open data also stops ;-)

In my former role as projectleader for more openness on finance and budgets, I established an ambitious plan: within five years all the financial data from departments and agencies in the Netherland, that can be opened (within the boundaries of the laws) will be opened in a period of five years time.

This work is now being carried out, results will be published in tranches the upcoming years.

Rense