[Okfn-no] [Okfn-dk] [Okfn-se] 1. inter-nordic google/skype hangouts - for building nordic, cooperation (miska knapek)

Niels Erik Kaaber Rasmussen niels at buhlrasmussen.eu
Thu Feb 20 22:21:01 UTC 2014

Hei

I've filled out the doodle and entered myself to the pad regarding a
forthcomming Nordic hangout.

This Saturday 10-16 CET at Open Data Day we're running a
workshop/datasprint on climate data in Copenhagen and would like to
connect to similar events (not nessercarily on climate data of course).
The idea is that most of the time the hangout will just be a
video-connection running at a big screen in the room we're working in to
remind us that it's an international event. But of course if people are
up for a talk, it'd be fine.

Let us know if you are planning anything for the open data day that
could benefit from a videolink with us? Or if you'd like to (personally
or as a group) just briefly join a hangout to say "Hei" on Saturday.

Looking forward to meet you all.

Best, Niels Erik
---
http://www.buhlrasmussen.eu