[Okfn-no] [Okfn-dk] [Okfn-se] 1. inter-nordic google/skype hangouts - for building nordic, cooperation (miska knapek)

miska knapek miska at knapek.org
Fri Feb 21 08:09:29 UTC 2014

Hej/Hei Niels,

Good work - thanks for it.

The idea of a videolink joining us all - to at least in an a/v way have a
bit more of a community on ODD, is great.
Over from Finland we could try having a round of 'hei/hej's around 1200 (or
1230 if that works better) CET. (Or more likely, we'll just be talking when
there's time ... but at 1200 CET at the latest ;)

It's been a while since i"ve done group calls - will you set up a hangout
or something like that, that we can all join?
Let us know and we'll be more than happy to join.

All the best,

miska