[Okfn-no] [Okfn-se] [Okfn-dk] 1. inter-nordic google/skype hangouts - for building nordic, cooperation (miska knapek)

Tryggvi Björgvinsson tryggvi.bjorgvinsson at okfn.org
Fri Feb 21 09:12:15 UTC 2014

On fim 20.feb 2014 22:21, Niels Erik Kaaber Rasmussen wrote:
> This Saturday 10-16 CET at Open Data Day we're running a
> workshop/datasprint on climate data in Copenhagen and would like to
> connect to similar events (not nessercarily on climate data of course).

We in Iceland have an Open Data Day event as well between 14 and 16 CET
(with some people coming earlier for lunch and staying later for beer).
If we can, we'll try to connect to the hangout provided we have a link.

--

Tryggvi Björgvinsson

Technical Lead, OpenSpending

The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org>