[OKFN-NP] OGD Assessment for Nepal

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Thu Aug 13 11:42:34 UTC 2015

Dear all,

as you know UNDESA is preparing an Assessment on Open Government Data for Nepal. Apart from desk research and expert interviews the assessment contains two online surveys. The first one is questionnaire on the 8 dimensions of OGD. I need your help, by finding 10 experts within Government and 10 from Civil Society as well as 10 from Academia, Media and Private Sector (about 30 all together) who can complete this online form:

Online Self-Assessment Tool (Online Form): http://bit.ly/DPADM-OGDProject-Assessment

It contains 40 questions and it should not take longer than 15-20 minutes to complete the form. Please share the form with your colleagues and let me know who could help us with this.

The second part is a perception survey. It should be completed by man people from all stakeholder groups. Please share this widely:

Online Perception Survey (Online Form): http://bit.ly/DPADM-OGDProject-Survey

Also do you think we need to translate the form into Nepalese language? Of course I also hope you will complete both forms yourself.

We hope to present the initial findings at our 3 day workshop. Thanks for your help!

Kind regards
Daniel

--

Daniel Dietrich
UNDESA/DPADM consultant, OGD Policy Advisor

--
Daniel Dietrich
Co-founder & Chairman