[OKFN-NP] Involvement of Open Knowledge Nepal in national workshop in Nepal on OGD sensitization

Daniel Dietrich ddie at ddie.me
Sat Aug 8 05:56:49 UTC 2015

Good point. However I think it would also be important to showcase some examples where open data has been reused and what the actual impact was. The much I think its important to point out "Where Nepal Government are doing mistakes" I think its equal important to showcase how open data can actually be useful in the context of Nepal. Therefor we need case studies with a positive narrative. Otherwise nobody will commit resources to open data. What are the open data reuse examples? Any highlights? Please share.

Daniel

--

Daniel Dietrich
UNDESA/DPADM consultant, OGD Policy Advisor