[OKFN-NP] Preliminary Agenda for Nepal 3 day OGD workshop

Daniel Dietrich ddie at ddie.me
Mon Jul 27 16:32:50 UTC 2015

Dear all,

I am happy to share an update on the planned national workshop in Nepal on OGD sensitization, gap assessment and strategic planning (3-day long). The dates still need to be confirmed.

I would like to invite you to have a look at the preliminary agenda and send me your comments.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wFaeqNJja_pE0J-VW9h4zO1B_lxz0tomKHwvLZ6R-NA/edit

 It is very important for us to have significant involvement and buy-in from local civil society. So please share with e your thoughts on how to make this operational, if you have ideas how to improve the agenda so its useful to all stakeholders. You can also add comments and suggestions )(e.g. for speakers) directly in the Google doc.

The workshop is part of the project on Strengthening of capacities of developing countries to provide Access to Information for Sustainable Development through Open Government Data. See http://bit.ly/DPADM-OGDProject

Kind regards
Daniel

--

Daniel Dietrich
UNDESA/DPADM consultant, OGD Policy Advisor