[OKFN-NP] Preliminary Agenda for Nepal 3 day OGD workshop

kshitiz khanal khanal1990 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 18:06:33 UTC 2015

Hello everybody,

I went through the draft completely.

Daniel, do you think it will be a good idea to present the precise gaps in
Open Government Data? I can prepare a 10 minutes presentation by drawing
upon my experience as reviewer / researcher in last year's Open Data Index,
and this year's ongoing Open Data Barometer research project.

Also, I am a grad student of Energy Planning. So sustainable development
(by achieving SDGs) is the main application of the degree I am pursuing.
This workshop is more interesting to me than other OG initiatives as it is
in line with my ambitions as a future sustainability policy maker. I am
looking forward to actively participating, contributing, and learning.

Feel free to call on me if you think there's any additional responsibility
I will be able to handle.

Looking forward to a fruitful discussion in this thread.

Regards,

Kshitiz Khanal
Open Knowledge Nepal
<goog_1253109370>