[Okfn-se] OKF Nordic fringe event

Christian Villum villum at autofunk.dk
Fri Jun 20 11:58:42 UTC 2014

Great, I have filled the Doodle.

I suggest we call the event:
"Open Knowledge in the Nordics - a meetup for friendly vikings and everyone
else"

Should hopefully make it stand out from the crowd a bit :)

In all honesty I don't really know much about the attendees list, so let's
just stick with the pad. I'm sure more random people (also hopefully
non-nordics) will pop in when it's announced on the website.

Let's set a deadline for submitting the event. Say, Tuesday next week? So
please fill the Doodle before that.
I'll set a reminder in the calendar (submitting happens here
<http://2014.okfestival.org/okfestival-fringe-events/>).

-Christian